Manufactured homes were once referred to as mobile homes or trailers, but that has all changed with many more style options than in the past. Manufactured houses are built in sections at a factory and delivered to the home locations. They conform to a Federal building code, called the HUD code, rather than to building codes at the local codes where they are delivered. Sections are transported to the building site by road. Multi-part manufactured units are joined at their destination.
Factory Homes Clearance Center is a provider of factory-built housing. We can help you find contact modular homes, manufactured homes, mobile homes, used homes, dealers in your area, living communities, financing, and more!
– mobile homes for sale California
– home dealers in California
– manufactured homes sales California
– mobile homes in California
– modular homes in California
– used mobile homes in California
– repossessed manufactured homes in California